Gary takes on the real issues that the mainstream media is afraid to tackle. Tune in to find out the latest about health news, healing, politics, and the economy.
HEALTH NEWS · Meta-analysis affirms omega-3 benefits in osteoarthritis · Lemon scent found to slow development of liver cancer · Social participation promotes optimal aging in older adults, research shows · Trouble falling asleep, staying asleep linked to increased risk of stroke · Exercise could help with common sexual complaint · High-dose vitamin D may boost diversity of the gut microbiome: Study
HEALTH NEWS · Antioxidant supplement benefits CF patients · Daily beetroot juice reduces rate of repeat procedures and heart attacks in angina patients with stents · Acupuncture of benefit to those with unexplained symptoms · The Most Cancer Suppressing Compounds Are Found In These Veggies · Study: Doing good for others is good for children's and teens' mental, physical health · Progesterone's protective potential against Parkinson's
HEALTH NEWS · Australian garlic kills COVID-19, says Doherty Institute · Vitamin B3 can reduce skin cancer risk by 23% · Can exercise help counteract genetic risk of disease? · Breastfeeding for longer may be linked to better exam results in later life · Ozone antiseptic shows potential for treating severe gum infections · Vegan diet might ease diabetic nerve pain
· How does consuming grapes affect our gut bacteria? · Garlic compounds may boost cardio health indirectly via gut microbiome · Don't worry, be happy? It's not that simple, according to research · 1 in 5 ‘healthy' people actually have the metabolism of a prediabetic · Extra Virgin Olive Oil Kills Cancer Cells In One Hour But Quality Is The Difference · Mild fever helps clear infections faster, new study suggests
This is the third and final part of what was three part series where Dr. Gary Null discusses his article "All vaccines are safe and effective….or are they?". You can find this article at GaryNull.com in the articles section labeled vaccines articles.
This is part two of what will be a three part series where Dr. Gary Null discusses his article "All vaccines are safe and effective….or are they?". You can find this article at GaryNull.com in the articles section labeled vaccines articles.
This is part one of what will be a three part series where Dr. Gary Null discusses his article "All vaccines are safe and effective….or are they?". You can find this article at GaryNull.com in the articles section labeled vaccines articles.
HEALTH NEWS Colon cancer: Curcumin activates tumor suppressive signaling pathway Almond milk yogurt packs an overall greater nutritional punch than dairy-based milk In resistance training, focusing on load or number of repetitions leads to same muscle growth Study finds diet contributes to risk of HPV-related cancer Mighty Broccoli Sprouts Rapidly Detox Pollutants Running throughout middle age keeps 'old' adult-born neurons 'wired'
HEALTH NEWS Orange juice is good for ageing brain: Study Vitamin D deficiency linked to increased risk of developing long COVID Causal association found between evening social media use and delayed sleep How Botox enters brain cells, a discovery that could save lives Fasting shown to regenerate stem cells, reverse immunosuppression after three days Afternoon exercise linked with greater improvements in blood sugar levels for patients with type 2 diabetes
Dr. Gary Null goes over the benefits of Mindfulness Meditation.
HEALTH NEWS Study suggests alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin D could slow brain aging Multivitamins help maintain memory in older adults Mind-body practice of qigong can improve cancer-related fatigue, finds study The effect of loving-kindness meditation on positive emotions: a meta-analytic review Here's why sugar wreaks havoc on gut health, worsens inflammatory bowel disease Study explores association between religiosity and morning preference, life satisfaction
HEALTH NEWS Flavonol-rich foods like apples and blackberries can lower chances of developing frailty High fruit intake during adolescence linked with lower breast cancer risk Brief weekly magnetic muscle therapy improves mobility and lean body mass in older adults A larger dose of vitamin D may decrease psychiatric symptoms at school age Working memory is better after a barefoot run People more likely to trust, cooperate if they can tolerate ambiguity, study finds FOR ANYONE ATTENDING THE RALLY THIS SUNDAY AND NEED TRANSPORTATION, GO TO TRAILWAYS.COM, TAKE THE BUS FROM PORT AUTHORITY TO KINGSTON ITS TWO BLOCKS AWAY FROM DROP OFF POINT
Rheumatoid arthritis patients may benefit from NAD+ Boosters Higher vitamin D levels, supplementation linked with overactive bladder improvement Higher blood sugar linked to faster loss of brain power in stroke survivors Here's why skipping ‘leg day' at the gym is bad for your heart Soil microbes help relieve stress and combat depression Study finds that yoga and meditation can help minimize cognitive impairment
Zinc is cancer's worst enemy: This mineral is key to preventing cancer, scientists conclude Vegetable hormone helps reverse brain alterations caused by high-fat diets, obesity Dad's involvement with baby early on associated with boost in mental development Anger more harmful to health of older adults than sadness Panaxatriol in ginseng improves protein synthesis from exercise New link between gut microbiome and artery hardening discovered
HEALTH NEWS New research reveals how vitamin K helps protect against diabetes Nutmeg's hidden power: Helping the liver Probiotics mitigate stress in medical students at exam time Weight gain in late teens and 20s associated with higher risk of fatal prostate cancer Study Finds Fructose Alters Genes in the Brain, Sabotages Learning and Memory Can exercise lower the risk of developing Parkinson's disease?
Gary dedicates the whole episode on the topic of Artificial Intelligence(AI) and the potential impact it will bring and have on you.
HEALTH NEWS Vitamin A deficiency is detrimental to blood stem cells Melatonin to Reduce Death Toll Due to COVID-19: From Innate to Adaptive Immune Response Binge eating linked to habit circuitry in the brain Daily aspirin linked to higher melanoma risk in men Dietary Polyphenol Intake and Risk of Hypertension: An 18-year Nationwide Cohort Study New study finds people are more creative after waking from the earliest stage of sleep
HEALTH NEWS Nutrient metabolic cofactors boost cognitive function in Alzheimer patientsGrape polyphenols help counter negative effects of high fat diet Grape polyphenols help counter negative effects of high fat diet Healthy dieting can be just as good for seniors as taking 4,000 steps Frequent sauna bathing reduces risk of stroke Fracking chemicals may harm developing immune system Black Pepper Alleviates Oxidative Stress as a Multitargeting Neuroprotective Agent against Neurodegenerative Diseases
Dr. Gary Null Speaks on the important topic of "Good Science"
HEALTH NEWS · Topical Black Seed Oil Beats Tylenol For Pain Relief in Osteoarthritis · A vitamin that stops the aging process of organs · Higher aerobic fitness levels are associated with better word production skills in healthy older adults · Early signals of Parkinson's found in gut microbiota of REM sleep behavior disorder patients · Moderate to severe mid-life anxiety may be linked to later life dementia · Too much red meat and too few vegetables may increase your body's biological age
HEALTH NEWS · Higher vitamin E intake associated with lower COPD risk · Probiotics may keep you from dwelling on the past · Pre-existing inflammation may promote the spread of cancer
HEALTH NEWS Blackcurrant extract triggers same process as statin drugs The hepatoprotective, anti-hyperglycemic, and anti-diabetic properties of spirulina Indoor pollution: 2 in 3 adults don't realize how unhealthy the air inside their home could be Sedentary lifestyle associated with coronary artery calcium, researchers find Walnuts may crack Alzheimer's The ability to chew properly may improve blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes
· Fish oil, cocoa & plant sterols: The winning combination against heart disease? · Rosemary aroma can help older adults to remember to do things · Stress relief could help reverse aging · A special omega-3 fatty acid lipid will change how we look at the developing and ageing brain, researchers find · Research sheds new light on self-destructive behavior · The beneficial effects of music on memory may depend on how it is listened to
· Meta-analysis concludes CoQ10 supports a healthy inflammatory response · Apple-Bergamot Juice as an Add-On to a Healthy Diet · Does stir frying destroy the cancer-fighting properties of glucosinolates · Deep sleep may mitigate Alzheimer's memory loss, research shows · GlyNAC supplementation found to improve cognitive decline and brain health in aging · 'Cybersickness' from Virtual Reality (VR) Headsets Hit Women More Often
HEALTH NEWS · New study: Substance in rhubarb cuts cancer cell growth in half · Curcumin concoction could combat colitis: Study · Drinking water may help exercising seniors stay mentally sharp · Why Sunlight Deficiency is as Deadly as Smoking · Can low-carbohydrate or low-fat diets prolong life in middle-aged and older adults? · Maternal and early-life high-fat diets found to result in a taste for salty food
HEALTH NEWS Kombucha to kimchi: Which fermented foods are best for your brain? Eat 29 grams of peas, chickpeas, beans daily to lower risk of diabetes Exercise can increase the number of immune cells in the bloodstream of cancer patients Consuming protein supplements with meals may work better for weight control Do vitamin D levels affect the body's response to anti-cancer immunotherapy? Learning and longevity: High school quality may impact brain performance 60 years later! Kombucha to kimchi: Which fermented foods are best for your brain? University College Cork, April 25, 2023 Many countries around the world have their own staple fermented foods which are ingrained into culture and diet. It can't be a coincidence that this has happened again and again. It seems logical that fermented foods offer more than a method of preservation.
HEALTH NEWS · Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract Reduces Jet Lag, Study Finds · Chilli peppers hold promise of preventing liver damage and progression · Compassion meditation reduces 'mind-wandering,' research shows · Study provides evidence that breathing exercises may reduce Alzheimer's risk · Cannabis knocks down pain, improves sleep and lifts brain fog in cancer patients · Slowing down in your old age? It may be a dementia warning sign
· Onion extract naturally improves blood sugar and cholesterol level · Emotional well-being may be directly linked to women's gut health · Frequent fried food consumption linked to anxiety and depression · Musical expertise makes older adults better listeners by keeping brain young, says study · Napping longer than 30 minutes linked to higher risk of obesity and high blood pressure
Videos: 1. Naomi Wolf clip 2. Camille Paglia: What Went Wrong with Feminism? (14:00) 3. SPINE-TINGLING: Indy Journo Jose Vega Confronts Pro-War Media Execs to Their Smug Faces! (3:35) 4. The REAL Reason Tucker Carlson Was Fired By Fox News! (7:00) 5. I Quit Teaching: Out of control students get ZERO consequences w/ PBIS, Restorative Circles & BIST (5:24) * ASK THE AUDIENCES IF THERE ARE ANY CARPENTERS THAT WILL LIKE TO HELP BUILD THE STUDIO* · Higher magnesium intake, serum vitamin D associated with lower mortality risk in colorectal cancer patients during follow-up · Mindful eating helps to lose weight—and keep it off · Cycling or walking to and from work linked to substantial health benefits · Biochemical and molecular evidences for the antitumor potential of ginkgo biloba · Strength training helps older adults live longer · Consuming too much fructose during pregnancy raises the child's risk for heart disease
Videos: 1. Naomi Wolf Clip from the PCH 2. The WHO Pandemic Treaty will change EVERYTHING | Redacted with Clayton Morris (7:07) 3. It's STARTING! This is how they will track everything you do | Redacted with Clayton Morris (2:05) 4. I Quit Teaching: Out of control students get ZERO consequences w/ PBIS, Restorative Circles & BIST (5:00) · Vegetables may help protect elderly women from hardening of neck arteries · Study links nutrients, brain structure, cognition in healthy aging · Keeping a tighter rein on blood pressure in adults over 50 is desirable for brain health · Most US adults say today's children have worse health than in past generations · Research links common insecticide to neurodevelopmental disorders · Study Finds Homeopathic Medicine Extremely Helpful For Cancer Patients
Videos: 1. Nurse turned whistleblower speaks out on health care corruption (15:00) 2. The Truth About COVID-19 Death Certificates | Dr. Scott Jensen (9:43) 3. Reading Articles Pecans May Improve Certain Markers Related to Cardiometabolic Health · Could This be the Key to Better Heart Health? · People who are ‘spiritually fulfilled' twice as likely to believe they control their happiness · Biological age is increased by stress and restored upon recovery · Sugar-sweetened beverages linked with increased risk of premature death for people with type 2 diabetes · Good times with friends really can fight depression
videos: 1. Your Guide to 5th-Generation Warfare (21:00) 2. Neil Oliver: ALL manners of freedom are being eroded | Neil Oliver Live (11:18) · New evidence for how green tea and apples protect from atherosclerosis · Rosehips Melt Belly Fat Naturally · Research: Benefit of NAC in biopolar depression · Life skills are important for wellbeing in later life · Vitamin B diminishes effects of air pollution-induced cardiovascular disease · Does physical activity influence the health of future offspring?
Videos: 1. Ed Dowd – “Cause Unknown”: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths | Part 1 Of 2 2. Dr.John Campbell, Misinformation, and the Big Pharma Empire that RULES us (7:00) 3. COVID-19 isn't ‘over'—but your Medicaid might be | The Chris Hedges Report w/ Dr. Margaret Flowers (10:00) 4. Young People Dropping Dead | The Global Lane – April 6, 2023 (6:42) · New evidence for how green tea and apples protect from atherosclerosis · Rosehips Melt Belly Fat Naturally · Research: Benefit of NAC in biopolar depression · Life skills are important for wellbeing in later life · Vitamin B diminishes effects of air pollution-induced cardiovascular disease · Does physical activity influence the health of future offspring?
Vitamin D deficiency disrupts neuronal integrity in cognitively impaired patients Rosehips Melt Belly Fat Naturally Adding a small plant to your desk can improve memory and make you happier Vitamin deficiency could explain African Americans' greater risk of aggressive prostate cancer Curcumin Found To Outperform Pneumococcal Vaccines In Protecting Infants How electricity can heal wounds three times faster Videos: 1. smart cities weaponized concentration-camps (20:00) 2. Glenn Greenwald: The government is lying about the war in Ukraine (4:24) 3. Watch Out For Increased Security State Crackdown On Internet After Discord Pentagon Leaker Found (4:00)
Videos: 1. smart cities weaponized concentration-camps (20:00) 2. Glenn Greenwald: The government is lying about the war in Ukraine (4:24) 3. Watch Out For Increased Security State Crackdown On Internet After Discord Pentagon Leaker Found (4:00) · Meta-analysis affirms curcumin benefit in MAFLD · Broccoli Compound May Fight Leukemia · Do altered gut microbes affect risk of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder? · Exercise boosts brain health with chemical signals, study shows · Study: Over half of top selling Medicare drugs have low added therapeutic benefit · Hibernating bears may hold the secret to preventing blood clots in humans
Videos: 1. We watched shoplifters steal from Nike, Home Depot and Target. Nobody stopped them. (8:40) 2. I Quit Teaching: Out of control students get ZERO consequences w/ PBIS, Restorative Circles & BIST (22:25) 3. Glenn Greenwald: The government is lying about the war in Ukraine (4:24) Dietary curcumin may boost brain DHA: Study Spicy compound from chili peppers slows lung cancer progression Possible 'steps' to revealing super-agers Practicing Tai Chi helps improve respiratory function in patients with COPD Practicing and listening to music may help prevent cognitive decline How diet may help protect against effects of insufficient sleep
1. Trapped in paradise: how we got the homeless situation (part 1) (start @ 0:30 ) 2. What happens when you lose your home at 72 in Amesbury, Massachusetts? (6:28) 3. 97-year-old left homeless after losing housing department home | A Current Affair (8:00) 4. Families face homelessness as crisis accommodation closes doors | A Current Affair (8:00) 5. Villagers pushed to the brink as fees go ‘through the roof' | A Current Affair (8:00) 6. Young people living a lavish lifestyle on credit card debt | 60 Minutes Australia (14:36) Eating blueberries could regulate genetic and biochemical drivers of depression and suicide Tufts/Harvard meta-analysis supports omega-3s for child brain development Brain changes seen in veterans with PTSD after mindfulness training Drop in body temperature linked to aging aggravates manifestations of Alzheimer's disease Research finds that wisdom is a matter of both heart and mind Pomegranate-date cocktail a day keeps the doctor away
VIDEO: 1. 5 Signs a Civilization is about to Fail (6:18) 2. What's in the Pfizer Documents? | Naomi Wolf (Start @ 3:27) 3. The Cover-Up: How Pfizer and Biontech FALSIFIED lab results in order to bring vaccines to market 4. Ed Dowd - "Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths | Part 1 Of 2 (2:29) Blues-busters: Study shows blueberry juice antioxidants ease stress Omega-3s may lower homocysteine levels, but B vitamins enhance the effects Listening to music during pregnancy benefits baby brain's ability to encode speech sounds, finds study People who think positively about aging are more likely to recover memory Joint hypermobility linked to folate deficiency Sedentary time may significantly enlarge adolescents' heart
Videos : 1. Former Leftist NAILS Why The Left Is So Angry (start @ 1:22) 2. Room Sits In Stunned Silence After Ex-Trans Teen's Shocking Testimony | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report (start @ 0:47) 3. “Women Are Being ERASED” Julia Hartley-Brewer and Sharron Davies Fume At Nike Transgender Model (5:52) 4. What's in the Pfizer Documents? | Naomi Wolf (Start @ 3:27) One serving of spinach a day could keep mental decline away by 11 years Microbiota may determine if pomegranate extracts are beneficial or not Probiotic company finds links between youthful gut microbiota and potential centenarians Exercise found to reduce the severity of Alzheimer's symptoms Menopausal women can reduce their symptoms by eating fenugreek Exposure to common flame retardants may raise the risk of papillary thyroid cancer
Garlic extract works as well as blood pressure medication Can it replace blood pressure medicine? Study suggests brain age reversal Meditate regularly for an improved attention span in old age Common antibiotics found to cause delirium and other brain disorders Diet, lifestyle regimen associated with reversal of biologic age DNA can't explain all inherited biological traits, research shows
1. Can You Believe This Wonder Drug Exists? (1:30) 2. The Youtube Short Videos, 1 -7 (5:50) 3. Who Is Funding the Trans Movement? (2:59) 4. THE INSANE WITCH-HUNT OF THE UNVAXXED (2:16) 5. Major Publisher Retracts 511 Peer Reviewed Scientific Articles (5:30) · Broccoli consumption protects gut lining, reduces disease, in mice · Turkey Tail mushrooms boost immunity in women with breast cancer · Exercising can wipe out the damage of poor sleep, help you live longer · Cortisol excess hits natural DNA process and mental health hard · Never Waste Food Again With This Unique Storage Method · High blood pressure in your 30s is associated with worse brain health in your 70s
1. Gerald Celente Gerald Celente is one of today's pioneers in trend strategy and identifying the developments of change occurring in our world. He founded the Trends Research Institute in Kingston NY and is the publisher of the Trends Journal that has been in publication since 1980. Gerald has since become one of the nation's most sought after diagnosticians and forecasters. In 2015, he founded the Occupy Peace initiative -- a grassroots movement to restore individual freedoms, cease foreign entanglements, reduce the military establishment, and restore Congress' power to declare war. He is also the host of the weekly show "Trends This Week," heard every Wednesday at 11 am Eastern Time on the Progressive Radio Network. More information can be found on the Institute's website TrendsResearch.com RADIO SHOW "Trends This Week," every Wednesday at 11 am Eastern Time on PRN. WEBSITE: TrendsResearch.com