Overtime Sports is a digital media company that started out as a social media account. So why would they need a cable deal? The new celebrity is the inflation report. Whatever inflation is up to, it gets all the headlines. What would happen if we just told inflation to go away? And Sweetgreen makes a really good salad (it fuels this pod)....but that's all it can do. $SG Follow The Best One Yet on Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok: @tboypod And now watch us on Youtube Want a Shoutout on the pod? Fill out this form Got the Best Fact Yet? We got a form for that too Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
Tim,. Ian, Hannah Claire, and Lydia join bestselling author Naomi Wolf to discuss the FBI's increased focus on GOP reps, Naomi's observation on when the political landscape started to turn, the increasing number of voters who are alarmed about the FBI's political bent, and the Biden administration's bold strategy to pretend that inflation is simply not happening. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Clark discusses the rationale behind Amazon's forays into healthcare, now culminating in the acquisition of One Medical, a big national chain of healthcare clinics. The idea is to bring a multi-platform approach to better care, better follow up. Also - Recall the Hertz false arrest nightmare suffered by hundreds now seeking compensation. Clark has a follow up. Amazon Healthcare: Segment 1 Ask Clark: Segment 2 Hertz Follow Up: Segment 3 Ask Clark: Segment 4 Mentioned on the show: The #1 Thing You Need To Do Before You Buy a Used Chromebook How To Bring an Old Laptop Back to Life for Free Price-Matching Policies at Walmart, Target and Other Top Stores Why You Need To Check Your Cell Phone Bill Every Month 4 Things To Know Before You Buy a Digital TV Antenna Clark.com resources Episode transcripts Clark.com daily money newsletter Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275 Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Star Citizen Fixes Major Alpha 3.17.2 Issues & Expands 3.18 Content! WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tb8c8RmxU GET NORDVPN | https://nordvpn.com/boredgamer STAR CITIZEN MONTHLY REPORT | https://youtu.be/MlqYdF1WIi8 TOBII EYE TRACKER - USE CODE BOREDGAMER 5% OFF | https://tobii.gg/boredgamer BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER | https://www.youtube.com/BoredGamerUK/join GAMEGLASS | https://www.boredgamer.co.uk/gameglass GET STAR CITIZEN & BONUS | https://www.boredgamer.co.uk/enlist BECOME A PATREON | http://www.patreon.com/BoredGamer DONATE TO THE CHANNEL | https://www.boredgamer.co.uk/donate DIRECT PAYPAL DONATION | paypal.me/boredgamer DISCORD | https://discord.gg/boredgamer WEBSITE | https://boredgamer.co.uk TWITCH | http://www.twitch.tv/boredgameruk TWITTER | http://twitter.com/BoredGamerUK REDDIT | https://www.reddit.com/r/BoredGamer/ PODCASTS | https://soundcloud.com/boredgameruk CHECKOUT HASGAHAS SCREENSHOTS | https://www.hasgaha.com/gaming-screenshots/ LATEST STAR CITIZEN PATCH ALPHA 3.17.2 LIVE
- Baidu Says Its Ahead of Tesla's AV Tech - Bi-Partisan Support in U.S. For AVs - China Drafts AV Regs - California Sues Tesla Over Autopilot and FSD - GM Expands Super Cruise in China - Aptera Teases Its Interior - U.S. Senate Axes Incentives For E-Bikes - UAW Officers Get a Pay Raise - NIO To Build Battery Swappers in Hungary - Lucid's CEO Working on Factory Floor - Tour Lake Michigan In Your EV
- Baidu Says Its Ahead of Tesla's AV Tech- Bi-Partisan Support in U.S. For AVs- China Drafts AV Regs- California Sues Tesla Over Autopilot and FSD- GM Expands Super Cruise in China- Aptera Teases Its Interior- U.S. Senate Axes Incentives For E-Bikes- UAW Officers Get a Pay Raise- NIO To Build Battery Swappers in Hungary- Lucid's CEO Working on Factory Floor- Tour Lake Michigan In Your EV
Steve, Renee and Jeremy discuss the growth potential of India for bourbon. The Bourbon Show music (Whiskey on the Mississippi) is by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Important Links: Steve Akley's New Book, Bourbon Assignments: https://amzn.to/2Y68Eoy ABV Network Shop: https://shop.abvnetwork.com/ YouTube: https://bit.ly/3kAJZQz Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theabvnetwork Check us out at: abvnetwork.com. Join the revolution by adding #ABVNetworkCrew to your profile on social media.
FansUnite Entertainment brand Betting Hero President and founder Jai Maw joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share news the company has announce that its U.S.-based subsidiary Betting Hero, has signed an agreement with entered into an agreement with a new luxury sports bar coming this fall to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Maw telling Proactive this new bar called Bankroll, will use Betting Hero to help build out the sports betting-focused concierge team, focusing on VIP customer engagement, customer acquisition, and building relationships with gambling and sports betting companies.
- U.S. Car Sales Still Weak but Show Signs of Improvement - BMW Blames Supply Issues on First Half Sales Drop - Ferrari Posts Strong First Half Results - Lamborghini In No Rush to Introduce EVs - Mazda CX-50 Gets More Rugged Look - F-150 Lightning Now in All 50 States - GMC Teases New Canyon - Chevy Bolt Owners Must Promise Not to Sue to Receive Rebate - GM Expands Super Cruise in North America
Platinum Wildlife Removal service has expanded its reach into Indiana. The family-owned and operated business is now offering its 5-star bat, squirrel, raccoon, and other pesky critter-tapping services in the major cities and suburbs of Indiana.
Stocks rise; oil cartel's expansion is far less than previous targets; gasoline demand is weakening; service sector expands in July To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices
- U.S. Car Sales Still Weak but Show Signs of Improvement- BMW Blames Supply Issues on First Half Sales Drop- Ferrari Posts Strong First Half Results- Lamborghini In No Rush to Introduce EVs- Mazda CX-50 Gets More Rugged Look- F-150 Lightning Now in All 50 States- GMC Teases New Canyon- Chevy Bolt Owners Must Promise Not to Sue to Receive Rebate- GM Expands Super Cruise in North America
We hear more about how the SPCA is opening up some veterinary services to the general public to help alleviate the vet shortage.
Magic Eden integrates Ethereum NFTs, Mint Square goes live on StarkNet mainnet, Robinhood lays off 20% of employees, and the Polygon vesting contract unlocks 1.38 billion MATIC tokens. Newsletter: ethdaily.substack.com
Dating is a tender subject. Most of us didn't grow up observing healthy relationships and the subject is neglected in most educational curriculums. WeDeepen's mission is to improve the quality of Human Relationships. For the past decade, WeDeepen has been producing and promoting America's Greatest Dating Experiences—Underground Unattached, Dating & Meditating, Romance Dojo, RelateFest, The Great Love Debate, Tantra Speed Date, Humhum Conscious Dating Salon, Deeper Dating, and more. Founder Christina took off as a Dating Coach in 2017 when Vice Magazine recirculated an article featuring her work. She received rave reviews for supporting both men and women aged 25-45 in New York City and Los Angeles. Now having joined forces with Matthew Burgess, WeDeepen's COO, and High-End Matchmaker, Maria Teresa Chavez, the three are expanding to include Private Matchmaking and Dating & Relationship Coaching as a WeDeepen service offering. Listen in as Christina and Matthew get personal about their dating experiences and how they can help you ignite greater joy in your dating journey.
Stocks fall; new orders fall; Ukraine makes first grain shipment since invasion; Heineken says beer demand is strong To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices
Today on the Southern California Real Estate Report we talk about the new office campus that Apple is moving into in Rancho Bernardo.Apple is already in this sub market and believes that many of the high level talent the will work for the company will also be interest in living in the area. Apple has been in San Diego for over 10 years, however the move to this campus office space is showing a real commitment to the San Diego area.Below is the article we referenced for this podcast https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/story/2022-07-26/apple-expands-san-diego-footprint-with-purchase-of-67-acre-campus-for-445m
The Pass The Controller Podcast is a show where a couple of best friends dive into the latest in gaming and nerd culture. In this episode, Brenden, Mike, and Dom sit down and chat what they've been playing, Stray, San Diego Comic-Con 2022, and the boatload of Marvel shows and movies revealed for Phase 5 and Phase 6 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Please get vaccinated. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW on iTunes! More delicious content at: passthecontroller.io/ patreon.com/passthecontroller twitter.com/passcontroller instagram.com/passcontroller twitch.tv/passcontroller discord.gg/zzSNaHt Intro & outro music courtesy of the Super Soul Bros. supersoulbros.com Episode sponsored by Goodnight Fatty goodnightfatty.com instagram.com/goodnightfatty
In this episode of Experience Imagination, we are speaking with special guest Jason Chen, who is the Executive Vice President of Digital at academy award-winning BRON Studios. Some of the topics we will discuss include Web3, utilizing Epic Game's Unreal Engine to produce animation, and how the entertainment industry is embracing NFTs. We will also discuss the new partnership between BRON Studios and Falcon's Beyond to co-develop and produce multiple IPs. ABOUT THIS PODCAST: "Experience Imagination" is a Themed Entertainment Podcast presented by Falcon's Creative Group, a design studio and media house that works to create immersive experiences around the world. Learn more about us at falconscreativegroup.com FOLLOW FALCON'S ON SOCIAL: Twitter: twitter.com/falconscg Facebook: facebook.com/falconscreativegroup/ Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/falcon's-treehouse-llc Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/falconscg/
(00:32) Can you please tell our listeners a little about yourself and your background?(01:00) Mayo Clinic Laboratories already offers one test for Alzheimer's disease, right?(01:32) Could you tell our listeners about the new FDA-approved test that Mayo Clinic Laboratories will launch soon?(02:43) The test results will report the ratio of the amyloid isoforms, not the individual test components, right?(03:26) Does the new test require a certain tube?(04:15) Can you provide a little more detail on the commercially available tube that will be required?(04:36) Which patient population would benefit most from this test?(05:30) Can you compare and contrast the existing Alzheimer's disease test and the new amyloid ratio evaluation?(08:58) Is Mayo Clinic's ADEVL the only test that measures the tau component?(09:51) When would one of these tests be more appropriate than the other?(10:52) Can you help our listeners understand what a "laboratory developed" test means?(11:43) From a physician's standpoint, how might this new test improve patient care?
1. LinkedIn Business Manager is Now In Public Beta - The LinkedIn Business Manager was announced in June and finally the public beta was announced this week. Unlike invite-only betas, our public beta is open to all marketers who want to use Business Manager.The new business manager dashboard allows advertisers who manage multiple ad accounts to grant access to ad accounts and pages, create and edit campaigns, manage pages, and create reports.Matched audiences allow you to retarget your website visitors, and upload lists of accounts or emails to target within LinkedIn. Through the new Business Manager, you can share those matched audiences across all accounts.You can create a Business Manager account here. When you move your current ad accounts under the Business Manager umbrella, all settings including current campaigns and billing remain the same.2. Twitter Posts Lower Revenue Despite Adding 9 Mil Users - Twitter added 9 million new daily active users in Q2'2022, taking it to 238 million total mDAU. Most of the new growth has come from international markets, with Twitter only adding 2 million new users in the US. In terms of its ‘rest of the World' stats, Twitter hasn't provided a breakdown of where its newest 7 million users have come from, but Japan and India remain its second and third largest user bases, after the US.In terms of revenue, Twitter brought in $1.18 billion in Q2, a decrease of 1% year-over-year.3. Snapchat Added 15 Million New Users - Snap Inc. has posted its Q2 2022 numbers, which show a steady increase in usage, but slower growth on the revenue side. First off, on users – Snapchat added 15 million more users in Q2, taking it up to 347 million daily actives. Though Snapchat has seen significant growth in India, there was virtually no growth in the North American market.Average revenue per user remains relatively low in other markets, especially in the ‘Rest of the World' category, where Snap added the majority of its new users.4. Meta Launches Small Business Studios Project - Meta has launched a new Small Business Studios project, which will provide both online and in-person training elements to help small businesses make the most of their marketing efforts across both Facebook and Instagram. Build Your Brand workshop: An online workshop providing creative inspiration and branding guidance to small businesses using Facebook and Instagram. This workshop champions a customer mindset and dives in on business branding, how to build copy and creative when creating a post and then deciding what to post. Reels School: A course designed for small businesses to simplify Reels creation while expanding their audience reach and helping achieve business goals. Photography virtual workshop: Since building great creative can feel daunting, this training pairs small businesses with an expert to teach owners how to make great, low-cost and low-lift images that are made for mobile. In addition to this, you can also sign-up to get a one-on-one business support session with someone from Meta's Small Business Team, which could provide some valuable insight into how to maximize your Facebook and Instagram presences.It's also one of the only ways that you might be able to speak to a real person within Meta, which could see it flooded with non-brand-building queries. Either way, you can register for the initiative here.You can learn more about Meta's Small Business Studio programs and content here.5. Facebook Changing The News Feed - “One of the most requested features for Facebook is to make sure people don't miss friends' posts. So today we're launching a Feeds tab where you can see posts from your friends, groups, Pages and more separately in chronological order. The app will still open to a personalized feed on the Home tab, where our discovery engine will recommend the content we think you'll care most about. But the Feeds tab will give you a way to customize and control your experience further.”Facebook's main UI will now be split into a ‘Home' feed, which will primarily focus on recommended content to keep you entertained, while you'll also have a new ‘Feeds' tab, where you'll be able to view the latest posts in different categories, including ‘Favorites', ‘Friends', ‘Groups', etc.The move shifts the Facebook experience more into line with TikTok, which calls itself an ‘entertainment app', not a social network.6. Instagram Adds In-Chat Payment Feature - Now you can make purchases and track orders directly in chats with small businesses on Instagram in the US. The new process will enable businesses to request payment within a message thread, with users then able to transfer funds, right then and there, streamlining purchase. Users will be able to use Meta Pay (the payment system formerly known as ‘Facebook Pay') to complete their purchase, with businesses then able to maintain connection on updates and details as the order is processed. It's essentially the same as payment transfers between friends, which have been available in Messenger since 2017. Now, businesses will also be able to tap into that same capacity.7. Discovering Local Business On Instagram - Instagram's location maps are now searchable, making it easier to discover places and businesses in your geographic area. Previously, the map experience on Instagram was limited to discovering posts tagged with nearby locations.This update to Instagram maps makes it possible to find popular establishments near you and filter businesses by categories.Finding businesses on the Instagram map is as simple as searching for the name of a city and dragging the map around. When you find a location you're interested in, you can save it for future reference or follow the Instagram account to keep it top of mind.Locations are not pre-populated or user-submitted, like on Google Maps. As a business, the only way to get found on the Instagram map is to have a professional account filled in with your contact information.In practice, the new Instagram Maps experience is similar to discovering Google Business Profiles on Google Maps. The Instagram experience is more engaging in some ways, as you can see all kinds of visual content published by the business and interact with them directly. You can even see content shared by other customers, provided they add the appropriate location tag. The only thing lacking from the experience is customer reviews.8. Instagram Converting All Videos Under 15 Mins To Reels - Instagram will automatically convert all video posts shorter than 15 minutes into Reels. This change applies to new videos only. Existing videos shorter than 15 minutes will remain as video posts. The Video and Reels tabs on your Instagram profile will join as one when this change rolls out in the coming weeks.9. Latest IG Features: Templates, Boosts & More - New features for Reels include: Enhanced remixes - Instagram is enhancing the remix feature for Reels, which allows you to react to videos from other users. Now, you'll be able to remix public photos and record your reaction to them as a Reel. For the first time, you'll be able to add your recording after the original clip instead of having both pieces of content appear simultaneously. New templates - You can now create Reels using templates, which preload audio and clip placeholders so you can add your photos or video clips. A new Dual template lets you record video with your phone's front and back camera at the same time. The ability to boost Reels as ads - Businesses can now boost Reels within the Instagram app by turning them into ads. To boost a Reel, it must be 100% original content, less than 60 seconds long, and recorded in the 9:16 (vertical) aspect ratio. After publishing it, you can boost a Reel by viewing your content and tapping Boost Post. Boosting a Reel gives you access to engagement insights exclusive to advertisements. Boosted Reels appear in the Instagram main feed, Stories, the Reels tab, and the Explore page. 10. TikTok Adds Auto-Caption & Translation - TikTok's auto captions will appear at the lower left hand side of the screen, adding important context to the viewing experience, especially in sound off environments.TikTok's also added new translations for captions and descriptions, which could help users around the world engage with more clips.Finally, TikTok's also adding translations for text-based stickers and overlays to provide even more context for non-native speakers.Both of TikTok's new translation tools will initially support English, Portuguese, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish and Turkish, so there's a range of translation options to consider, which could spark entirely new, global trends.P.S: TikTok says that it's in the early stages of rolling out these new tools, which are available on select videos at present.11. Google Auto-Upgrading Smart Shopping Campaigns To Performance Max - Google has begun to roll out automatic updates converting Smart Shopping campaigns into Performance Max. Google will send a notification about 2-3 weeks before the updates take effect and provide a specific date when your campaigns will be converted. Google says when your campaigns are self-upgraded using the tool or automatically upgraded, learnings from your previous Smart Shopping campaigns carry over to your new Performance Max campaigns to maintain consistent performance. Your campaign settings will also automatically transfer.If you don't want to wait for Google and prefer to update your campaigns on your own, you can use the “one-click” upgrade tool.12. Now You Can Add FAQ's To Your Google Business Profile - Google has added a new feature to help businesses automated some of the responses to questions submitted through their Google Maps and Google Search business listings. This new feature is part of your Google Business Profile and can be managed under the FAQs section of the messaging section.13. Hey Google!, Will I Rank Lower If I Am On A Shared Web-Hosting? - Google's John Mueller again said on Twitter "using a shared IP address is fine" for SEO and Google Search ranking purposes. "There is no SEO advantage to using a unique IP address," he added.14. YouTube Partners With Shopify & Expands In-Stream Commerce Tools - YouTube has announced a partnership with Shopify which enables Shopify merchants to feature their products across their YouTube channels and content. Using the Google Channel app within your Shopify add-on tools, you'll now be able to activate YouTube Shopping, and connect your YouTube account to easily display products from your Shopify inventory. Shopify merchants will be able to display their products on YouTube in three ways: Live streams - Merchants can tag and pin products at key points during a livestream, and picture-in-picture playback means consumers can watch while they check out Videos - Merchants can show a curated list of products in a product shelf below on-demand videos Store tab - A new tab will be added to a merchant's YouTube channel, featuring their entire selection of products Merchants will need at least 1,000 subscribers to qualify for these options, while there are also requirements around appropriate content and channel strikes.In addition to this, YouTube's also added new tools within the ‘Shopping' tab in YouTube Studio, in order to help creators manage how their products are tagged and appear across their channel.
Today's episode is inspired by Tony Robbins' famous quote, “You Are Not a Creature of Circumstance, You're the Creator of Your Life!” It encourages us all to choose what we create, and essentially, the trajectory of our lives. This week, Sophia continues to tell the story of her experience climbing the Diamond Head. In this second part, she'll share the amazing surprise that was waiting for her when she finally reached the top of the crater. She also shares important lessons that her mom, Olga, learned from the legend Tony Robbins, and how it helped her when they started heading down the mountain. We're excited to see how you choose to use what you learn from this episode. Enjoy!
- Amazon Now Delivering Packages with Rivian Vans - Daimler Truck Kicks Off eEconic Production - OnStar Expands Beyond Passenger Vehicles - GM and Ford Seek Autonomous Vehicle Approval - Celestiq To Use Solid-State Lidar - Baidu Introduces New L4 Autonomous Car - Porsche Now Performing Automated Test Drives - Chevy Teases New Ultium-Based EV - Mini Offers Cooper SE For People with Disabilities - Opel Reveals Tricked Out Astra - Michael Schumacher's 1998 F1 Ferrari Up for Auction
When you have goals or a to do list, give yourself a deadline. If you don't give yourself a deadline, then the goal will take forever to do. This is also known as Parkinson's law. If you say you're going to do a half marathon one day, and still haven't done it yet, it's probably because you have set a deadline yet. So if this is your goal, or if you have some other type of goal, make sure you have a date that you will complete the task by. Without a deadline, it's just a wish and wishes don't come true. A deadline also adds pressure to the situation and helps us visualize the outcome that we want to have. We then start to create a plan that will help us reach our goal, and then we don't want to disappoint ourselves by failing. We want to feel good about our future self, so let's not disappoint them. Journal Prompts How can you implement effective deadlines on your goals? What can you do to put more pressure on yourself to complete your goals?
- Amazon Now Delivering Packages with Rivian Vans- Daimler Truck Kicks Off eEconic Production- OnStar Expands Beyond Passenger Vehicles- GM and Ford Seek Autonomous Vehicle Approval- Celestiq To Use Solid-State Lidar- Baidu Introduces New L4 Autonomous Car- Porsche Now Performing Automated Test Drives- Chevy Teases New Ultium-Based EV- Mini Offers Cooper SE For People with Disabilities- Opel Reveals Tricked Out Astra- Michael Schumacher's 1998 F1 Ferrari Up for Auction
More people in the community are now eligible for COVID-19 treatments, as the country experiences a winter surge in community transmission of the virus. Over 10 000 lives have been lost in Australia since the coronavirus pandemic began. - Aktar nies fl-Awstralja issa huma eliġibbli għall-kura tal-Covid-19, waqt li l-pajjiż għaddej minn żjieda fl-imxija u t-tixrid tal-virus f'din ix-xitwa. Il-Ministru tas-Saħħa Federali Mark Butler jgħid, li dawk l-aktar vulnerabbli fil-komunità issa huma eliġibbli għall-mediċini kontra l-Covid-19.
Google is expanding its photo and canvas prints service to Europe and Canada. Google has offered printed photo books in the U.S. since 2017, a service that started rolling out in Europe the following year.
Oure Score - 8.17/10 (B+) Rotten Tomatoes - 84% IMDB - 5.9/10 Chosen By: Matt McNeal Nia DeCosta and Jordan Peele expand upon the Candyman lore while continuing with and, in our opinion, improving upon the themes presented in the original. The great performances are matched by the great visuals, creating a timely horror experience that will linger in your head after the credits roll.
In order to implement a successful security system, it starts with security awareness by the employees. They are the first link of defense and at the same time can be the weakest link. Training is a must to get the entire organization on board with the program. Udo Riedel Udo Riedel / CTO and Founder, DriveLock, speaks to Don Witt of The Channel Daily News, a TR publication about their comprehensive solutions. Udo identifies the goals of DriveLock in the U.S. market and how they plan to strengthen their current position. Listen in as Udo also addresses the differences between the European and the U.S. markets and why DriveLock can help U.S. enterprise significantly in securing their network and data. About: They are a German company. Founded in 1999, they are now one of the leading international specialists for IT and data security. They have set themselves the goal of reliably protecting corporate data, devices and systems. To achieve this, they rely on the latest technologies, experienced security experts and solutions based on the Zero Trust model. In today's security architecture, zero trust means a paradigm shift according to the maxim "Never trust, always verify". Their DriveLock Zero Trust platform follows this principle. It combines the elements: Data protection Endpoint protection Endpoint Detection & Response Identity & Access Management The fully integrated zero trust platform supports different operating systems, end devices and is offered as an on-premises solution and managed security service. For more information, go to: https://www.drivelock.com/
Love expands. It creates more, even when you don't think more is possible. It opens and raises, And deepens and strengthens. It heals, it forgives, it seeks to understand. It seeps into the darkest spaces, And shines its light. Love expands for me. JOURNAL PROMPTS: What does “love expands for me” mean to you? Write down any insights that came up during your meditation.
Thursday, July 14th, The Stew Peters Show brings you a GRIPPING new show that you will NEVER let go! Sheila Holm joins to discuss the collapse of the Georgia Guidestones, and how the time capsule hidden beneath the granite stones is missing! Baheej Saliba is back to discuss how the Globalists are programming the population to accept a demonic Sharia culture that erases human identity. John Lukach, author of “Curious: Start The Conversation” offers a solution to combat the COVID Bioweapon with a formula that disarms, & neutralize the LETHAL spike proteins that are killing millions globally. Australia is now facing a “new variant” called the ‘Ninja' variant. Maria Zeee joins to discuss the events occurring in Australia as they are preparing to lockdown their nation AGAIN! Watch this new show NOW at StewPeters.com! Coming SOON from Stew Peters Network: “These Little Ones”- Get notified when the documentary drops, text STEW to (833) 495-3348. Visit our friends at Goldco! Call 855-706-GOLD or visit http://goldco.com/SP Prepare your family for famine and shortages by purchasing food through: https://heavensharvest.com Check out http://nootopia.com/StewPeters for help increasing your mental & physical strength to battle the deep-state's KRYPTONITE plot against Americans! Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS: http://zStackProtocol.com CACOA is super good, it's a super food, and it's super based! Buy it now: https://shop.earthechofoods.com/stew Go Ad-Free, Get Exclusive Content, Become a Premium user: https://redvoicemedia.com/premium Follow Stew on Gab: https://gab.com/RealStewPeters See all of Stew's content at https://StewPeters.com Watch full episodes here: https://redvoicemedia.net/stew-full-shows Check out Stew's store: http://StewPeters.shop Support our efforts to keep truth alive: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/support-red-voice-media/
Riz Hatton discusses what's new in the Dental industry. Engage with Becker's Dental + DSO Virtual Events for deeper insights. Join our next virtual event on July 20th - Working with DSOs & Private Equity Virtual Event. Learn more and register for free here.
Guest: May Warren, Toronto Star reporter Fourth COVID-19 vaccine doses are now open to all Ontarians older than 18 years of age. Ontario's chief medical officer of health Dr. Kieran Moore made the much awaited announcement to expand eligibility on Wednesday, but the tone of the announcement left many confused. Dr. Moore said that healthy, currently vaccinated people continue to have significant protection against the worst effects of COVID, and can, if they want, wait for a new vaccine in the fall that will better target Omicron variants. So, should you get a shot right now or not? Reporter May Warren helps you make that decision. This episode was produced by Saba Eitizaz, Alexis Green and Matthew Hearn
Political Prisoner Sentenced, Biden ‘Expands Voting” Ronald Reagan's Speech Will Change Your Life. EXPOSED: Biden is HIDING federal plans to ‘expand voting' Eric Metaxas. Dr. Simone Gold Ronald Reagan's Speech Will Change Your Life EXPOSED: Biden is HIDING federal plans to ‘expand voting' https://youtu.be/YEkUSK0U2W0 Glenn Beck 798K subscribers Soon after President Biden entered the White House, he issued an executive order declaring that all 600 federal agencies must ‘come up with a plan to expand voting,' The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway tells Glenn. She details in her recent article, ‘Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections,' why this order was ‘alarming' for many: ‘The executive branch does NOT have authority over our election systems,' she tells Glenn. And, even more alarming? Those federal agencies had to submit their voting plans to SUSAN RICE. Hemingway tells Glenn the government refuses to release ANY detail concerning those agencies' plans, seemingly until after the midterms are over. So what can be done? Listen to this clip to find out… ► Click HERE to subscribe to Glenn Beck https://bit.ly/2UVLqhL ►Click HERE to subscribe to BlazeTV: https://www.blazetv.com/glenn Connect with Glenn on Social Media: http://twitter.com/glennbeck http://instagram.com/glennbeck http://facebook.com/glennbeck The Eric Metaxas Show Dr. Simone Gold Jul 05 2022 Dr. Simone Gold of America's Frontline Doctors has been sentenced to prison for her involvement in the January 6 protest at the Capitol -- she shares what happened on that day. Ronald Reagan's Speech Will Change Your Life | Powerful Motivational Speech. https://youtu.be/2kjB3FuRBho 123,228 views Wealth Motivation 73.8K subscribers Ronald Reagan's Speech Will Change Your Life | Powerful Motivational Speech In this motivational speech video our speaker is Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was an American actor and politician, and he became the 40th President of the United States serving from 1981 to 1989. On February 6, 1911, Ronald Reagan was born to Nelle and John Reagan in Tampico, Illinois. Ronald Reagan attended high school in nearby Dixon and then worked his way through Eureka College. There, Ronald Reagan studied economics and sociology, played on the football team, and acted in school plays. Hope that you will enjoy this powerful motivational speech of Ronald Reagan. Write down your thoughts about it in the comment section. SUBSCRIBE TO WEALTH MOTIVATION
More people in the community are now eligible for COVID-19 treatments, as the country experiences a winter surge in community transmission of the virus. Over 10 000 lives have been lost in Australia since the coronavirus pandemic began. - Ներկայիս, շատ աւելի աւստրալիացիներ իրաւունք ունին ստանալու ՔՈՎԻՏ-19 բուժումներ, մինչ երկրին մէջ աւելի կը բարձրանան ժահրի ձմեռային վարակումներու դէպքերը:
We have Cole Evans here today, CEO of Enduro Metals, to discuss the field work and results at the Newmont Lake Project in BC's Golden Triangle which provided evidence of strike length expansion at the McLymont Fault Gold Zone. The company financed earlier in the spring, so work at the project is ongoing this summer.
Which potential Mets trade target is best to fill the DH void? Josh Bell? Nelson Cruz? Charlie Blackmon? Examining how important the Mets-Braves series will be later in the season. Hour 2.
This week's NATO summit in Madrid, Spain has been dominated by reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. NATO leaders formally invited Finland and Sweden to join and promised to ramp up their military presence on the alliance's eastern flank. FOX's Eben Brown speaks with Ambassador Kurt Volker, former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine and Distinguished Fellow at The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), about the impact of the incoming members and the summit also voicing concerns over China. Click Here To Follow 'The FOX News Rundown: War On Ukraine' https://listen.foxaud.io/rundown?sid=fnr.podeve Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The Supreme Court rules against New York's concealed carry gun restrictions; crime continues to skyrocket in U.S. cities; and the Biden administration is sued over Border Patrol investigation records. Get the facts first on Morning Wire. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
Yesterday, America's Supreme Court issued its most important Second Amendment ruling in more than a decade, striking down a New York law that tightly regulated concealed carrying of guns. The ruling means cities will probably see a lot more armed people. Our correspondent caught up with Ukraine's First Lady. And new research into the origins of the Black Death. For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The Supreme Court rules against New York's concealed carry gun restrictions; crime continues to skyrocket in U.S. cities; and the Biden administration is sued over Border Patrol investigation records. Get the facts first on Morning Wire. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices