Welcome back to THE sports law podcast. The Dans will always be kept up to date on the latest at the intersection of sports and the law. CJ Mordock (@CJMordock) is a defense attorney and joins to discuss Yasiel Puig's withdrawal of his plea deal. (10:30) Puig has been accused of being involved with illegal gambling, and he was charged with lying to federal agents. After making the guilty plea to that charge, Puig has now withdrawn the guilty plea and changed his plea to not guilty. Puig feels that he was entrapped into pleading guilty. This withdrawal could work against him during the trial. Captain Jack Andrews (@capjack2000) joins to discuss the sports betting landscape. (31:10) Jack provides some of his wealth of knowledge and information on the world of sports betting. Jack breaks down the ins and outs of sports betting on Twitter and his website, which you can find here. *** Have a topic you want to write about? ANYONE and EVERYONE can publish for ConductDetrimental.com. Let us know if you want to join the team. Dan Wallach (@WallachLegal) | Dan Lust (@SportsLawLust) | Mike Lawson (@mike_sonof_law) | Justin Mader (@MaderLaw) Twitter | Instagram | TikTok | YouTube | Website | Email
La marcha del domingo del presidente López Obrador dejó claro que las elecciones del 2024 se harán y manejarán desde Palacio Nacional y que será el mismo presidente el gran jefe de campaña. Más allá de cualquier reforma electoral ha quedado claro que para el gobierno todo se vale con tal de ganar otra vez la presidencia. De esto se discute hoy a Botepronto con Carlos Heredia, salvador Camarena y carlos Puig
Baseball in 2022 is now in the rearview. That means it's it time to weed through some of the most coveted individual awards handed out every year. Gold Gloves, Silver Sluggers, Rookies of the Year, Cy Young, Coach of the Year, and of course the MVPs have all been handed out and the boys have their take on all of them. They even give out a couple of their own but they're not the kind ya want...at all. Aside from this, the guys talk a bit into the Puig situation and the Twins new threads. Listen in and join in on the conversation in the Bush League Backfields Facebook group. Hit that like and subscribe button after throwing us a review. Helps way more than you know. Love and Dingers. --- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bushleaguecongregation/support
USBets.com Managing Editor Eric Raskin and Senior Analyst Jeff Edelstein analyze Yasiel Puig getting in hot water for allegedly lying about an illegal sports betting operation, NCAA's outdated sports betting rules catching up with a Virginia Tech football player, and Texas introducing new legislation to potentially legalize gambling, plus they talk to Sports Handle's Bennett Conlin for an up-to-the-minute report on Maryland's mobile sports betting launch timing, the weirdness of a Thanksgiving rollout, and his thoughts on who will make the College Football Playoff. Find us on Twitter @US_Bets or go to USBets.com for more. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Mo & Mel are back with #HotTopics with the shooting at University of Virginia and killing of 3 UVA football players, Broncos Aaron Patrick suing the NFL, ESPN, the Chargers…and a MAT company, plus discussion on artificial turf and if it is here to stay. The Jugadores Locos are Loco'ing, AB is back in this category that should just be named after him, along with a STAFF infection of a UFC fighter who is now suspended for 3months. Plus in #LasVegasSports we have updates on the UNLV Rebels, #GLeagueIgnite and the #XFL Draft is in Las Vegas! Arlington “A-Train” Lane, co-host of “The XFL Fan Show” podcast joins the ladies to discuss the XFL, his “Tailgating” at UFC Apex and his trip here to Vegas to check out the Draft & the “Vegas Winter weather”. We discuss the Chairwoman Dany Garcia and what she has planned for this new face of the XFL. Plus Mo continues to struggle with her love for the #Raiders after their now 2-7 record, and Mel wakes up early on Sunday for tuff loss #Seahawks to the Bucs and the 2-0 Tom Brady (post divorce). And who would have thought the Commanders would be the ones to take down the undefeated Eagles, not the ladies! Plus continued injuries affecting the ladies #FantasyFootball leagues and to top it off, Bye weeks! Mel brings more #Sneaker drops and a special #GirlPower to the Florida Marlins. We are #LIVE on Facebook LIVE each Wednesday through the GirlChatSports YouTube & Facebook & Twitter pages. Miss the LIVE show? Don't worry, #Subscribe to our YouTube or we can also be found on your favorite podcast app through our LinkTree link https://linktr.ee/girlchatsports. GirlChatSports is always looking for businesses or products to partner up with, send us an email, let's connect! We can't wait to hear from you! #Subscribe #Listen #Follow #Like & #Share Reach out to us on Social Media (Instagram & Twitter) or email GirlChatSports@gmail.com to give us your feedback and any topics you would like to have addressed. --- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/girlchatsports/support
This weeks episode is off the charts. Puig gets caught betting on sports.Is Aaron Rodgers washed up???Fantasy Football help Geno Smith is who we thought he wasBill picks Nintendo games out of a bagCloning Comedians which brings us to ask is Pete Davidson funny? Who would you cast for a Perfect Strangers RemakeWatch the Show Germans Singing Country Roads
HOUR 4 - Seth and Sean discuss the fascinating gambling/organized crime story about Yasiel Puig, discuss how hot Lovie Smith's seat actually is, Larry calls in with the perfect analogy for the Texans lack of excitement, the guys look at JJ Watt essentially comping a gambler for a blown call, and see what Landry and Lopez have coming up.
Yasiel Puig breaks the internet following news of legal issues stemming from illegal gambling. We discuss the former Dodgers All-Star and his future in Major League Baseball. Beyond Puig, we dive into all the latest news from the general managers' meetings from last week. Qualifying offer updates plus the return of Clayton Kershaw. And what comes next with Justin Turner and will they move on in an effort to give their top prospects a shot at the big league level. And, the biggest topic... Cody Bellinger. Will the Dodgers tender him a contract? And, if not, where could he end up, if not back in LA on a different deal. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Entire crowd sings ‘Take Me Home, Country Roads' at first NFL game in Germany / Dolly Parton Receives 100M from Jeff Bezos / Blockbuster Pop Up Speakeasy Bar / Randy's Donuts celebrates 70 years // Meghan Trainor – Made you Look/ Lawsuit over curvy women denied access to bar // Singing along to Made You Look / Discrimination of overweight people // Christina Applegate Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame / Yasiel Puig pleads guilty / Chargers Brandon Staley losing to 49ers
La carrera del pelotero cubano Yasiel Puig parece haber terminado y la peor parte es que su propia libertad pudiera también estar en juego luego de mentirles a agentes federales sobre apuestas ilegales de las que el mismo participó cientos de veces. Te ampliamos la noticia en nuestro episodio de hoy, así como anunciamos los novatos del año en ambas ligas y damos un vistazo a que se mueve en el mundo del beisbol de Grandes Ligas (MLB).Síguenos en Google News para tus noticias de Grandes Ligas: https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBwgKMJbHvQswo-LUAwLa mejor mercancía de Grandes Ligas: https://mlbshop.ue7a.net/c/1400549/1288171/9676Suscríbete y disfruta de ESPN+ en tu idioma: https://go.web.plus.espn.com/c/1400549/555839/9070Disfruta las MEJORES VACACIONES de tu vida. Entra a este link y reserva: https://www.westgatereservations.com/77719901322/Las redes sociales de nuestros locutores
Former Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig is playing in Korea this year, and he recently posted a very vulnerable tweet thread about the challenges he's faced and the work he has put into overcoming them. Jeff reached out to Puig's agent and got a lot of information on what he deals with, her relationship with him, and how things could have been different for Yasiel if he'd had someone more directly looking out for him when he was younger. It's an all-Puig episode, with insights you're not going to find anywhere else. Locked On Dodgers, the daily podcast about the Los Angeles Dodgers with hosts Jeff Snider and Vince Samperio, is part of the Locked On Podcast Network. Be sure to subscribe to Locked On Dodgers in the Audacy podcast app or wherever you get your podcasts, and come back every weekday morning and spend your morning commute with two of the biggest Dodger fans you'll ever meet. Thanks for making Locked On Dodgers your first listen every day, and please tell your friends! Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors! Built Bar Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKEDON15,” and you'll get 15% off your next order. BetOnline BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts! SimpliSafe With Fast Protect™️ Technology, exclusively from SimpliSafe, 24/7 monitoring agents capture evidence to accurately verify a threat for faster police response. There's No Safe Like SimpliSafe. Visit SimpliSafe.com/LockedOnMLB to learn more. Rhone The Commuter Shirt can get you through any work day and straight into whatever comes next. Head to rhone.com/LOCKEDON and use promo code LOCKEDON to save 20% off your entire order. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
You wanted it. You got it! At least some of you did - we all know how Vince feels about it. But luckily the soccer gods don't care about Vince's feelings and we've got ourselves a derby in the second round of the 2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs. LAFC will host the Galaxy on Thursday at Banc. Max and Vince aren't going to waste any time this week, they dive right into the playoffs with nearly an hour of talk about LAFC versus Galaxy. We've got midfield talk. Vince breaks down Puig vs Cifu. Max talks about the chess match between Steve Cherundolo and Greg Vanney. Oh, and did we mention there's Carlos Vela and Chicharito squaring off in a winner-takes-all match?! There are so many angles to approach this match from. If you weren't already, this podcast will get you pumped. And if you're already there, it'll give you all the fine details you crave.
Welcome to Creative Block with Vee and Gene! In this episode, Vee is chatting with Nick Lauer and Fernando Puig! Nick and Fernando are storyboard artists who've worked on shows including The Cuphead Show, Tig N' Seek, and Spongebob. Fernando is also working on a Cartoon Network short. Along the way, we chat about their paths to animation, Pinnochio, the process of pitching to a shorts program, and more! Watch this episode on YouTube to see us doodle while we chat ► Become a Patron! ► https://www.patreon.com/crtvblock ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ CREATIVE BLOCK ► https://twitter.com/crtvblock GENE! ► https://twitter.com/genegoldstein VEE! ► https://twitter.com/violainebriat Editing by Clemence Briat ► https://twitter.com/clem_n_m Produced by Malik Gayle ► https://twitter.com/MalikGayle Theme song by Louie Zong ► https://twitter.com/everydaylouie --- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/crtvblock/support
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- The LA Galaxy easily handled the Houston Dynamo on Sunday afternoon. And the three goals the Galaxy scored could have been more, but the dominance would have continued regardless of how little Houston tried to fight back. On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Kevin Baxter discuss the Galaxy's 3-1 win over Houston and talk about how much has changed for the club in a very short amount of time. And most of that change can be attributed to two players - Riqui Puig and Gaston Brugman. Josh and Kevin will highlight the critical points in the Galaxy's win over Houston, talk about the incredible season Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez had throughout 34 games, and discuss the difference Puig and Brugman have made in a short time. And while the show has been saying it for the last three weeks, something has changed around the league. Your LA Galaxy might even be considered favorites to hoist a cup in 2022. And they know the path that will take them there. The guys will talk about some 34-game totals that are interesting while also explaining why we know the Galaxy's next two playoff games. Should LA clear Nashville - a tough ask on any day - they'd face off against LAFC at Banc of California Stadium. It's like it's a movie script or something. We've got a great show that covers some of the questions facing the front office and why making some offseason moves might come down to whether you can make players happy or not. Finally, there are some small lookaheads to Nashville and what that game could look like almost a week out. Thanks for joining us on this Playoff Edition. We're glad you're along for the ride.
Alicia Puig is the curator & co-founder of PxP Contemporary, Director of Business Operations for Create! Magazine, an arts writer, the regular guest host of The Create! Podcast, and co-author of The Complete Smartist Guide. She has worked in the arts industry for galleries, museums, art fairs, private collectors, art publications, and an auction house for over ten years both in the US and abroad. Her writing has been featured in magazines and on blogs including All She Makes, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, Art She Says, and Artspiel, among others. Additionally, she has served as a guest curator for Hastings College, All She Makes, Rise Art, SHOWFIELDS, Visionary Art Collective, and Altamira. The Truth In This ArtThe Truth In This Art is a podcast interview series supporting vibrancy and development of Baltimore & beyond's arts and culture. Mentioned in this episode:Alicia Puig To find more amazing stories from the artist and entrepreneurial scenes in & around Baltimore, check out my episode directory. Stay in TouchNewsletter sign-upSupport my podcastShareable link to episode ★ Support this podcast ★
30-IX-2022. PARS INTERNATIONALIS. IN CONTINENTE TERRAE EUROPAE: ‘Varia regia Europaea’ ‘SUSPICIUNT’ ‘efussionem canalis gasis’ ‘in regio Baltica’ ‘FUISSE’ ‘machinationem’. ‘Norvegiae custodes publici militares’ ‘gasiductum fractum’ ‘VIGILANT’. ‘Pollutio magna’ ‘Russiae gasiductu fracto’ ‘EST’. IN SUECIA: ‘Extrema dextra’ ‘in parlamento’ ‘AFFIRMATUR’. IN UCRAINA: ‘Kioviae socii’ ‘Kremlin’ ‘de nuclearis impetus denuntiatione’ ‘MONENT’. ‘In Ucraina’, ‘suffragium populi’ ‘de ad Russiam adiunctione’ ‘cavillatio’ ‘EST’. ‘Ucraina et Russia’ ‘ad duas civitates capiendum’ ‘in Donbas’ ‘PUGNANT’. ‘Russia’ ‘quadraginta quinque milia milites’ ‘in Ucrainae bello’ ‘PERDIT’. ‘Moscovia’ ‘victoriam’ ‘in plesbiscito pro Russiae adiectio’ ‘DECLARAT’. IN BRITANNIA: ‘Starmer’ ‘DICIT’ ‘quadraginta quinque centesimas’ ‘tributum’ ‘pro publica utilitate’ ‘RESTAURATURA ESSE’. ‘Tributorum secta’ ‘CONVERTE’, ‘Institutum Nummarium Orbis Terrarum’ ‘ad Truss’ ‘DIXIT’. ‘Libra sterlingorum’ ‘ad cifram minimam’ ‘dollariorum respectu’ ‘Truss strategemate’ ‘ADVENIT’. ‘Britanniae Argentaria’ ‘sexaginta quinque milliardum librarum sterlingorum’ ‘ad discrimen numarium vitandum’ ‘LIBERAT’. IN GERMANIA: ‘Germania’ ‘cum ducentis milliardum eurorum’ ‘oenergiae discrimen’ ‘COMPENSABIT’. IN HISPANIA: ‘Moncloa’ ‘Perez Tornero dimissionem’ ‘ad RTVE gubernandum’ ‘COGIT’. ‘Puig’ ‘Sánchez tributorum strategema’ ‘CONFRINGIT’. ‘In hispania’, ‘plus tributa’ ‘divitibus’ et ‘minora tributa’ ‘pauperibus’ ‘ERUNT’. IN ITALIA: ‘Giorgia Meloni’ ‘potestatem’ ‘CAPIT’. ‘Comitia generalia anno bis millesimo vicesimo secundo’. ‘Italia’ ‘IT’ ‘ad dextram’. ‘Giorgia Meloni’ ‘VICIT’. ‘Indagatio suffragatoribus’: "fratelli d'Italia" ‘prima factio politica’ ‘FIT’. ‘Camera representatorum et senatus’: ‘plurima personae populi’ ‘SUNT’ ‘centri dextraeque’. "PD" ‘minus vigenti centesimae partis’ ‘EST’; "Lega" ‘DESCENDIT’ ‘in altum’. "FI" ‘CECIDIT’; "M5S" ‘ASCENDIT’. "Calenda-Renzi" ‘sub decem centesiame partis’ ‘EST’. ‘Letta’, ‘dux PD’ ‘DIMITTIT’. IN RUSSIA: ‘Milia masculi’ ‘a Russia’ ‘FUGIUNT’ ut ‘in Ucraina’ ‘non BELLET’. ‘Fines’ ‘Finnia, Georgia et Kazachstania’ ‘ASSULTANT’. ‘Saltem ducenti milia russi’ ‘a Russia’ ‘FUGIUNTUR’. ‘Trucidatio’ ‘in schola russa’ ‘tredecim mortuos’ ‘RELINQUIT’. ‘In Moscovia’, ‘Snowden’ ‘factus est’ ‘russus’. IN CONTINENTE TERRAE AMERICAE. IN CANADA: ‘In Canada atlantica’ ‘restitutionem’ ‘post turbinem procellarum nominatum Fiona’ ‘INCIPIT’. IN CIVITATIBUS AMERICAE UNITAE: ‘Administratio Nationalis Artis Aerospatialis et Spatii (NASA)’ ‘asteroides’ ‘PULSAT’. ‘Magnum turbo procellarum’, ‘nominatus Ian’, ‘Floridam’ ‘BATTUIT’. ‘Civitates Americae Unitae’ ‘cives suos’ ‘ad Russiam relinquendum’ ‘vehementer VOCAT’. ‘Trucidatio’ ‘in schola’ ‘in Philadelphia’ ‘FUIT’. ‘Hypotecae ratio’ ‘ad sex punctum septem centesimas’ ‘AUGMENTAT’. ‘Domorum novarum pretium’ ‘in Civitatibus Americae Unitae’ ‘in anno’ ‘quindecim punctum octo centesimas’ ‘AUGMENTAT’. ‘In Angelopoli California’, ‘Scholarum regio’ ‘naloxone’ ‘ad milia quadragentas scholas suas’ ‘CAVEBIT’; ‘hoc medicamentum’ ‘contra opii abusum’ ‘AUDIUVAT’. IN MEXICO: ‘In Chiapas, Mexico’, ‘auctoritas’ ‘pueros’ ‘ex cultus iudaico’ ‘REMOVET’. IN CUBA: ‘Typhon, immo Huracanum "Ian"’, ‘TUTUDI’ ‘occidentem Cubae’, ‘nunc APPROPINQUAT’ ‘ad litorem sini Floridae’. ‘In Havana, Cuba’, ‘in suffragio populi’ ‘populus’ ‘pro Familiae Codice’ SUFFRAGAVIT. IN COLUMBIA: ‘Fines apertos’ ‘inter Columbiam et Venetiolam’ ‘post septem annos’ ‘SUNT’. IN GUIANA: ‘Institutum Nummarium Orbis Terrarum’ ‘PRAENUNTIAT’ ‘Guianiam’ ‘circa sexaginta centesimas’ ‘in oeconomia sua’ ‘CRETURA ESSE’. IN ORIENTE MEDIO: ‘In Syria’, ‘saltem viginti quattuor pueri’ ‘naufragio’ ‘MORTUI SUNT’. ‘Etiam in Syria’, ‘cholera’ ‘duodecim et duodecim’ ‘OCCIDIT’ et ‘milia et milia’ ‘AEGRENTUR’. ‘In Libya’, ‘popularium coetus vel parlamentum’ ‘ad principem ministrum eligendum’ ‘CONVOCAVIT’. ‘Princeps Mohammed bin Salman’ ‘principem ministrum’ ‘pro Arabia Saudania’ ‘NOMINATUS EST’. IN ASIA CENTRALIS: ‘In Irania’, ‘clamores adversus regimen’ ‘AUGMENTANT’. ‘In Bangladesia’, ‘sexaginta mortui’ ‘naufragio’ ‘FUERUNT’. IN ASIA ORIENTALIS: ‘Iaponia’ ‘postremum vale’ ‘ad Shizo Abe’ ‘donat’. ‘Typhon nominatus Noru’ ‘Vietnamiam’ ‘BATTUIT’. IN CONTINENTE TERRAE AFRICAE: ‘In Guinea’ ‘olim dictator Camara’ ‘in iudicium’ ‘SISTIT’. ‘Causam’ ‘de trucidatione eventa’ ‘anno duo milla novem’ ‘in stadio Conakry’ ‘INCIPIT’ quo ‘recusationes factionis politicae adversae’ ‘ACCIDERUNT’ ‘ubi centum quiquaginta septem cives’ ‘OCCIDERUNT’. ‘In Guinea Aequinoctiali’, ‘praesidens’ ‘ad comitia’ ‘denuo ADERIT’. ‘Ei’ ‘per cuadraginta tres annos’ ‘hanc nationem’ ‘GUBERNAVIT’. PARS MEXICI. DE CALAMITATIBUS: ‘In Mexici regione’, ‘vitae expectatio’ ‘pandemia’ ‘a septuaginta quinque annis’ ‘ad septuaginta unus annos’ ‘REGREDITUR’. DE VIOLENTIA ET INSECURITATE: ‘Exactiones’ ‘in Mexicopolis’ ‘AUGMENTANT’. ‘Ayotzinapa genitores’ ‘punitionem’ ‘contra militias’ ‘EXIGUNT’. ‘Regimen’ ‘nobis’ ‘DERIDETUR’. ‘Andreas Emmanuel’ ‘ad genitores’ ‘EXCUSAT’. ‘Accusator’ ‘CADIT’ et ‘Encinas’ ‘MINANTUR’. ‘Mexicum’ ‘caput’ ‘ex agitatoribus pro oecologia mortuis’ ‘EST’. ‘Quinquaginta quattuor mortui’ ‘in praterito anno’ ‘SUNT’. ‘Poenas abortu abdere’ ‘reclamationis tumultu’ ‘EXIGUNT’. DE STUPEFACTIVORUM MEDICAMENTORUM COMMERCIO: ‘Mejía Berdeja’ ‘DICIT’ ‘securitatis consilium’ ‘omnes chartellos’ ‘BATTUERE’. ‘Civitates Americae Unitae’ ‘coniurationem’ ‘inter excercitum et rerum narcoticarum mercatores’ ‘DEMONSTRAT’. DE POSIBILI CORRUPTIONE: ‘Ministerium Securitatis Publicae’ ‘Institutum Securitatis et Servitia Sociala Operariorum Reipublicae’ ‘INVIGILAT’. ‘Sanguinis detractio’ ‘viginti milliardum nummorum mexicanorum’ ‘in Instituto Securitatis et Servitia Sociala Operariorum Reipublicae’ ‘contractis privatis’ ‘EST’. ‘Provinciae’ ‘octogina milliardum nummorum mexicanorum’ ‘ad Institutum Securitatis et Servitia Sociala Operariorum Reipublicae’ ‘DEBENT’. ‘Ferriviae pretium’ ‘pro Tramine Maiensis’ ‘quadraginta tres centesimas’ ‘AUGMENTANT’. ‘Ad Ministerium Officii Publicum’ ‘ex beneficiorum commercio ‘ACCUSANT’. DE REGIMINE INSCITO: ‘Quartae Transformationis regimen’ ‘compendiorum fiscorum’ ‘octoginta quinque centesimas’ ‘CONSUMIT’. ‘Prosperitatis Argentaria’ ‘post quinque annos’ ‘pecuniam’ iam CONFICIT’. ‘Criminum factio’ ‘maiensis silvam’ ‘DEVORAT’. Exercitus ‘Protectionem datorum (vel securitatem informaticam)’ VIOLANT. DE MEXICI MILITARIS INSTITUTIONE: ‘Ministerium Gubernationis’ ‘reformationem militarem’ ‘CORROBORAT’. DE CIVILITATE: ‘Tribunal Comitialis’ ‘Americo Villarreal victoriam’ ‘CONFIRMAT’. DE OECONOMIA: ‘Provinciarum regimines’ ‘debitum suum’ ‘QUADRUPLICANT’. ‘Milia milium autocinetorum illegitimorum (in lingua hispanica: autos chocolate)’ ‘Mexici regioni’ ‘hoc anno’ ‘INUNDABIT’. ‘Debitum publicum’ ‘circa quinquaginta centesimas ‘Producti Domestici Grossi’ ‘proximo anno’ ERIT. ‘Mexici Argentaria’ ‘rationem crediti’ ‘ad novem punctum viginti quinque centesimas’ ‘AUGMENTAVIT’. ‘Prima consilia’ ‘contra inflationem’ ‘DESINT’.
Conversaciones en el Museu con Sergio Vila-Sanjuán: Valentí Puig. Valentí Puig y Sergio Vila-Sanjuán. En esta primera entrevista de “Conversaciones en el Museu con Sergio Vila-Sanjuán”, el periodista catalán dialoga con el escritor mallorquín -y también periodista- Valentí Puig. Juntos, repasarán la trayectoria de Puig y comentarán cuestiones relacionadas con la vida cultural y política a partir de las reflexiones personales plasmadas en los títulos del escritor. Explore en canal.march.es el archivo completo de Conferencias en la Fundación Juan March: casi 3.000 conferencias, disponibles en audio, impartidas desde 1975.
David, Devang and Sean discuss the MLS playoff picture. Are the Vancouver Whitecaps actually out of the playoffs? Can the Galaxy ride the Puig train to the post season? Over in the Eastern Conference Inter Miami and Alejandro Pozuelo have their eyes set on the 7th spot, while Cincinati are looking at maybe hosting a playoff game?! Following that, we chat with The Athletic's Joshua Kloke to discuss his new book, "The Voyageurs" which chronicles Canada's long path to the reaching the World Cup. Then the gang discuss the national team's latest camp and what success looks like as they play Uruguay and Qatar. Lastly, the Devang and David discuss 22 Under 22, the #USMNT Camp and more as they open up the mailbag for another edition of #AskAFP! Have you joined Patreon? Get the episode a day early and ad-free, plus get access to the discord community: https://www.patreon.com/afootballpodcastFollow @AFootballPod on Twitter! While you're there, say hello to @DesaiDevang, @EmpireGass and @SeanKeayIf you enjoyed today's show, please rate A Football Podcast 5-Stars on Apple Podcasts.See you again next week for an all new AFP
Agradece a este podcast tantas horas de entretenimiento y disfruta de episodios exclusivos como éste. ¡Apóyale en iVoox! En esta nueva entrega, más que nunca estoy Sola ante el Peligro. Porque Cristian Puig sabe lo que significa esta última palabra. Policía e investigador, dedica su vida a perseguir el mal a la vez que busca la verdad con sus investigaciones. Entrevistando a diferentes testigos en el lugar de los hechos, conoce de primera mano casos tan conocidos y polémicos como Los Villares, las apariciones marianas de Garabandal o Ricky B. Le apasiona el fenómeno ovni y ha presenciado una extraña posesión. De todo esto y muchas cosas más, nos hace participes en una entrevista cargada de misterio. Os va a encantar conocer un poquito mejor a Cristian Puig porque es posible, que con sus vivencias, encontremos más de una respuesta...¿o qué? Dirección y Presentación. Davinia González Realización. David Castillo Responsable de Producción. Helen Bustos Carlos Bustos MetRadioTV ©️ ®️El Centinela del Misterio 25/07/2022 Queda expresamente prohibida la reproducción total o parcial de este programa/podcast, por cualquier procedimiento, plataforma de difusión, medio de comunicación, así como el tratamiento informático, el alquiler o cualquier otra forma de cesión sin la autorización previa y por escrito de los titulares del copyright y propietarios de los derechos de El Centinela del Misterio. Los colaboradores, asistentes y personas que usan la palabra en el espacio radiofónico "Sola ante el peligro", se hacen responsables unilateralmente de las opiniones vertidas en el mencionado espacio, y ceden los derechos de su actuación únicamente a "Sola ante el peligro". Escucha el episodio completo en la app de iVoox, o descubre todo el catálogo de iVoox Originals
Rapids Fans, let's ride! Well, maybe not in Seattle. This week on Holding The High Line, it's California Week! We banter about the Premier League suspending play this past weekend and handicap the Supporters' Shield race. Then we recap the 3-1 win over Vancouver Whitecaps. The boys look ahead to this week's games against San Jose Earthquakes and LA Galaxy. We also have an Ask HTHL on Ralph Priso. Holding The High Line is an independent soccer podcast focused on the Colorado Rapids of MLS. If you like the show, please consider subscribing to us on your preferred podcatcher, giving us a review, and tell other Rapids fans about us. It helps a ton.We have a newsletter. Visit our Substack page to read our content, sign up for our newsletter via email, and joining our Highliner club for $5/month or $42/year.Find us wherever you get your podcasts. You can find a full list of pod catchers we're on with links on this Twitter thread. Full transcripts of every episode can be found on AudioBurst. Our artwork was produced by CR54 Designs. Juanners does our music.We are brought to you by Ruffneck Scarves and Icarus FC. Ruffneckscarves.com is your one-stop-shop for official MLS, USL, and U.S. Soccer scarves as well as custom scarves for your group or team. Icarusfc.com is the place to go for high quality custom soccer kits for your youth or pub team. With an "any design you want, seriously" motto, they are breaking the mold of boring, expensive, template kits from the big brands. Get some new soccer drip from Ruffneck Scarves and Icarus FC.HTHL is also on Patreon. If you like what we do and want to give us money, head on over to our page and become a Patreon Member.Follow us on Twitter @rapids96podcast. You can also email the show at email@example.com. Follow our hosts individually on Twitter @LWOSMattPollardand @soccer_rabbi. Send us questions using the hashtag #AskHTHL.HTHL is now partnered with BETUS, America's favorite sportsbook. Click here for a 125% sign-up bonus.
In this episode of the Artist Business Plan we are reunited with Alicia Puig to discuss what has changed in the art world since the last time she was on. Learn about how Create! Magazine and PxP Contemporary operate and what their focus is on when you tune into this lovely episode. Guest: In addition to running PxP Contemporary as its curator and CEO, Alicia Puig is the Director of Business Operations for Create! Magazine, an arts writer, and a co-author of the book The Complete Smartist Guide. She has worked in the arts for over fifteen years both in the US and abroad. Her writing has been featured in publications and on blogs including Create! Magazine, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, All She Makes Magazine, Art Seen Magazine, and Art Spiel, among others. Additionally, she has served as a guest curator for All She Makes, Rise Art, Hastings College, Repaint History, Visionary Art Collective, Altamira, and SHOWFIELDS. https://www.pxpcontemporary.com/ (https://www.pxpcontemporary.com/) For more information on applying to Superfine Art Fair as well as recordings of this and all of our past podcasts, just visit http://www.superfine.world/ (www.superfine.world ) IG: https://www.instagram.com/superfineartfair/?hl=en (@superfineartfair) IG: https://www.instagram.com/pxpcontemporary/ (@pxpcontemporary) https://www.instagram.com/createmagazine/ (@createmagazine) If you want to submit a listener question you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance of it being answered by Alex, James, and our guest! Hosted and Executive Produced by James Miille and Alexander Mitow Executive Producer/Producer : Joshua Guicherit Written by: Joshua Guicherit, Alexander Mitow, and James Miille Audio Edited by: Esteban del Sol
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- The LA Galaxy put together a dominating performance on the road against a surging Toronto FC side on Wednesday night. And Riqui Puig rescued a point for the Galaxy when all hope seemed lost. But Puig wasn't the only bright spot. Douglas Costa surprised everyone when he came onto the field, scored a set-piece goal, and then played defense. Who was that guy? On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Christian Miles talk about the Galaxy's 2-2 draw with Toronto and how many good performances there were. And what has the guys optimistic about the rest of the season? Josh and Christian will start by looking back at everything that went right against Toronto and why the Galaxy escaped with a point. What did the addition of Vazquez do to Puig's ability to play? And why was Gaston Brugman overlooked in this game? And why should you take it easy on defenders? Although no one is defending Raheem Edwards' poor challenge in the box that led to the penalty kick. Plus, there are rumors of Julian Araujo to Barcelona even as Greg Vanney swats them away. Can the guys shed some light on the possibility of a move? Finally, the guys will scour some stats, look at the final seven games of the regular season, and get you ready for a tough match against a basement team that isn't playing like it. We've got a jam-packed show for you on a Thursday night, and we think it's the perfect thing to get you through this holiday weekend. Come and join us!
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- When you do a podcast twice a week, there's a strong tendency to overreact to things that just happened. It's called recency bias. And in this episode, we lean into it. After all, the last ten games are about finding that playoff form. And the LA Galaxy are a playoff team, right? On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Kevin Baxter want to talk about the gutsy, gritty game the Galaxy played against New England on Sunday night. And they want to talk about it as if there was no doubt the Galaxy would win. Josh and Kevin will talk about the lineup that Greg Vanney put out and how they executed the game plan against a cross-happy Revolution side that created many chances but could only finish one. The guys will talk about Chicharito's great pass, Daniel Aguirre's fantastic game and first MLS goal, and Riqui Puig's perfect pass for the Chicharito finish. So many things went right for the Galaxy in New England it would be hard to transfer that over to an emotional game coming up against Toronto on Wednesday, right? Kevin and Josh will talk about Vanney's return to Toronto and whether or not he'll be welcomed back to the place he helped create. And can the Galaxy's former TFC players see some extra field time? Plus, what do you do about Aguirre's confidence? Does he start again if the injured Mark Delgado finds his way north of the border? We've got a great show for you today. There are some terrible jokes, some horrible takes, and hopefully, just a bit of entertainment. As always, thanks for joining us today!
David Gass and Susannah Collins are back with their Weekend Winners, and there is no shortage of impressive performances to choose from. Philadelphia continues to dominate, Austin's statement win, Toronto's Italian power, and so much more! We've got you covered.
La música en directo en la radio independiente cubana nos devuelve aquellas antológicas transmisiones con un público entusiasta, bien cercano a sus ídolos: #CeliaCruz con la Sonora Matancera, #RitaMontaner con la orquesta CMQ y el veterano músico Remberto Lara "trompetica", el Conjunto Casino con su trilogía vocal del año 1950: Faz, Ribot y Espí, presentados por el decano Germán Pinelli, y Los Compadres del año 1951: Lorenzo Hierrezuelo (compay primo) y Francisco Repilado (compay segundo). Los presentaba Cepero Brito en el show "Nosotros los Cubanos". Presencia en las programaciones radiofónicas de auténticos astros internacionales: el trÍo Argentino (Agustín Irusta, Roberto Fugazot y Lucio DeMare); Jorge Negrete con el trio Calaveras y la orquesta Bacardi, dirigida por el maestro González Mánticci, y el barítono colombiano Carlos Ramírez. Con ellos tres clásicos de la canción cubana: "La guinda " (E.Delfin), "Longina" (Manuel Corona) y "Martha" (Moisés Simons). Veteranas voces del danzonete de los años 30 que, durante los 40 y 50, se mantenían en activo. También recordamos a Francisco Olivera. Primero con la orquesta "Unión" desde una presentación en RHC Cadena Azul del año 1947, y luego en una edición del sello "Kubaney", de mediados de los 50, con la orquesta del pianista Cheo Belén Puig. Siguiendo el rastro de las etiquetas discográficas de los 50, pasamos al catálogo "Puchito" con el Conjunto Estrellas de Chocolate y sus cantantes Aristides Balmaseda, Filiberto y el Chino Lahera, con el tres y los arreglos del Niño Rivera y el piano de Columbié. De vuelta con aquellas figuras extranjeras que, de paso por la Isla, intervinieron en las emisiones en directo de la radio y la televisión. Entre ellas recordamos a Germán Valdés "Tin Tan", uno de los grandes del cine de oro mexicano que llega con dos clásicos cubanos: 'La gloria eres tú ' (Jose Antonio Méndez) y "Ahora si que soy feliz" (Juan Bruno Tarraza). En la despedida las antenas de Radio Cadena Suaritos y Radio Progreso nos traen a Miguelito Díaz con "Los Cumbancheros", Celina y Reutilio junto a Rigoberto Ferrera, y a Benny Moré con su banda. #CUBAkústicaFM, una producción de #DDCRadio en #DiarioDeCuba: https://diariodecuba.com/radio ESCÚCHANOS TAMBIÉN en: • Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3zI2byx • Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3GcOPga • SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ddc-radio-cubakustica-fm SÍGUENOS: • FB: https://www.facebook.com/DIARIODECUBA • IG: https://www.instagram.com/diariodecuba/ • TW: https://twitter.com/diariodecuba • Telegram: https://t.me/titularesDDC O SIGUE LEYENDO HOY LA CUBA DE MAÑANA: • https://diariodecuba.com
The LA Galaxy played a thriller on Friday night that ended 3-3, after leading at halftime 2-0. In an interesting game for the Galaxy the team fought back to get the tie. Riqui Puig also made his LA Galaxy debut we break it all down with Damian Calhoun.
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- The LA Galaxy get a chance to take a big step toward the playoffs on Friday night. Because a win over the visiting Seattle Sounders would set them up nicely for their tough road trip and carry some positive momentum. On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Eric Vieria discuss all the Galaxy news that will matter on Friday night, even when some information is breaking while they talk. The guys will start by looking at the Herbalife renewal and determine if the Galaxy got what they deserved from the longest-running sponsorship in Major League Soccer. Why was having AEG as part of the negotiation important to this? And why didn't the Galaxy take this to the market? Next, the guys will focus on the press conference of Riqui Puig and why Puig may think of himself as a pioneer. Can someone with his pedigree lead young players to MLS? And can Riqui possibly match the club's and fans' expectations for him in the final ten games of the regular season? Finally, Josh and Eric cover the game with the Sounders. It's a team they haven't beaten in a very long time, but it's also a team that is slumping when they should be thriving. Can Brian Schmetzer turn them around at Dignity Health Sports Park? And Can Greg Vanney finally get some revenge on a Seattle team that stole an MLS cup from him? We've got a great show for you today, and we're thrilled that you've decided to join us. Drive safe to the game on Friday, and we'll see you back in our little Corner of the Galaxy next week.
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- The LA Galaxy are full of surprises this week. First, they see a surprise 15 minutes played by Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez in the All-Star Game, and then Riqui Puig doesn't show up for his press conference (for a good reason). On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Eric Vieira want to get you ready for the Galaxy's matchup with Vancouver. But to get there, they've got to cover a lot of ground. Josh and Eric want to talk about the All-Star Game and why Chicharito played longer than he should have. And they'll tell you how Julian Araujo played while commenting on the great run Chicharito made to help MLS score their first goal. But the last thing the Galaxy needed was a competitive game from Liga Mx. And they certainly didn't need their captain playing 45 mins. Next, the guys want to talk about Greg Vanney's press conference, which covered Puig's availability for this weekend and how the deal came about. Why did Riqui take less money to come to LA? And can we confirm a Max TAM contract? But Vanney also got to step on at least one rumor floating around. And it was about Gareth Bale being available to the Galaxy, who passed on him to get Costa. We can shed some light on where the rumor came from and what Vanney says about it. Plus, Rayan Raveloson may be a success story the Galaxy can re-tell to other players. We'll explain. Finally, the guys want to prepare you for a tough matchup against the Vancouver Whitecaps. Can the club get a much-needed three points? And what happens if they can't beat Vancouver at Dignity Health Sports Park? We've got a great show on tap for you. And if you're watching it on YouTube, enjoy Josh losing his mind with the graphics. It's almost worth the price of admission (which is free!).
Jaime Manrique is a Colombian-born novelist, poet, essayist, and translator who writes both in English and Spanish. The Washington Post hailed him as “the preeminent Gay Latino writyer of his generation.” His work has been translated into fifteen languages and includes the novels Latin Moon in Manhattan, Twilight at the Equator, Our Lives Are the Rivers, and Cervantes Street; as well as the memoir Eminent Maricones: Arenas, Lorca, Puig, and Me. Jaime's honors include Colombia's National Poetry Award, a 2007 International Latino Book Award, a Guggenheim Fellowship, and the Bill Whitehead Award from the Publishing Triangle. Jaime lives in Manhattan's West Village and is a distinguished lecturer in the Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures at the City College of New York. Why love is what endures. How I came to write historical novels. What I cherish about teaching young writers. Why I long for the gifts of companionship. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Manrique (www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Manrique)
Taylor and Joe, recording from Minnesota for the MLS All-Star festivities, are here to get you caught up on the world of MLS! What happened in the most recent transfer window? Who's the favorite for the Supporters' Shield? Which teams are over-performing in 2022? And which teams need to kick it into gear if they want to make the playoffs? All that - plus some All-Star and Skills Challenge chat - on the show. Sponsors! Welcome to Wrexham! We are supported by FX's Welcome to Wrexham, which premieres August 24th on FX and will be available to stream on Hulu! Roman! Go to Get Roman.com/TSS today for $10 off your first order! Indochino! Get $50 off any purchase of $399 or more by using promo code 'TSS' at Indochino.com! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- If we didn't have to, we probably wouldn't have watched the LA Galaxy lose to one of the worst teams in Major League Soccer this year. In fact, Sporting KC could do nothing wrong, and the Galaxy didn't deserve to do anything right. On today's show, hosts Josh Guesman and Kevin Baxter discuss the 4-2 loss to SKC and much more. But is Greg Vanney getting the tactics wrong? Or is he putting his faith in players that don't want to play the way he asks? Is Douglas Costa a problem child for the Galaxy? And why are Julian Araujo and Raheem Edwards being rested? Plus, could Araujo be on his way to Porto in only a few days? Would you take $5-million from a European side if it meant that Araujo would have to leave immediately? Or would you hold onto the Mexican International in hopes of a break out at the World Cup? And Riqui Puig is in Los Angeles. Does that mean he has his Visa and is ready to play? Or will he have to sit out Vancouver to be prepared for Seattle? Finally, Josh and Kevin discuss the Galaxy's play to take over the lease at Championship Soccer Stadium at the Great Park in Irvine. Why are the Galaxy moving south with eyes on Orange County? And why did they back off when pressured? We've got a packed show with a lot of analysis, some insight, and a lot of Galaxy-talk! So join us as we get you through our little Corner of the Galaxy.
In this episode, Danny and Abe talk with Linda Claire Puig about powerful and effective strategies for creating accountability and momentum. The best part is, they're also easy and low-tech!
Sam Stejskal and Paul Tenorio host a LIVE Q&A with listeners! They address Riqui Puig's move from FC Barcelona to the LA Galaxy. Plus, are MLS owners refusing to spend money? And, will Landon Donovan be the next coach of San Jose? Subscribe to the NEW "The Athletic Soccer Show"! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
On episode 379, Dan and Rafa Aldamuy of Més Que Un Podcast discuss Cesar Azpilicueta choosing Chelsea and Riqui Puig choosing MLS. They talk about the full-back depth chart this season, Aubameyang and Memphis rumors, chances of Bernardo Silva, and much more! Running Order: Can we trust just Jordi Alba at LB? Should Barça keep Aubameyang or Memphis? Will Puig succeed in MLS? Is the Bernardo Silva stuff real? Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content! Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you! Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here. Follow us on Instagram! Find us and watch exclusive content on YouTube! Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts Click here to subscribe via Spotify We are excited to partner with Fanatiz! Use this link to sign up: https://bit.ly/2YAHuDd Submit your Blue Wire Hustle application here: http://bwhustle.com/join Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
- 2022 COG T-SHIRTS! BUY NOW! http://www.cornerofthegalaxy.com/SHOP - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST: http://cornerofthegalaxy.com/subscribe/ - COG LA GALAXY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/drr9HFZY2P COG STUDIOS, Calif. -- It's been a busy day. The Transfer Window is officially closing. But the LA Galaxy have done some excellent business this window. With no DP slots and while somewhat restricted on TAM, the Galaxy were able to land Gaston Brugman and their just announced signing, 22-year-old Riqui Puig. And then they sent Rayan Raveloson to Ligue 1 for a sizeable transfer fee. It's a coup of sorts for an under-fire front office. And it comes on the heels of a solid performance at the first-ever soccer game played at SoFi Stadium. It was a night where the future of the Galaxy was on full display. Hosts Josh Guesman and Sophie Nicolaou will update you on Galaxy news and talk about how all these pieces fall together for the season's home stretch. The first item on the itinerary has Josh and Sophie talk about the Galaxy's confidence after beating Chivas at SoFi Stadium. What did the stadium have to offer, and why was Greg Vanney beaming afterward? And what details can we share about the transfers of Puig and Raveloson? What grade does the front office get for the moves they've made? Finally, what can we expect from a game in Kansas City? Is this another place that, historically, the Galaxy don't win? Is this a "Can't Lose" game with just 12 of them remaining? We've got a great show for you tonight as the transfer window shuts and the season comes into stark focus.
What's it like to report on Decision Day live? We had Tom Bogert on to let you inside the action. From Riqui Puig to Richie Laryea to Sebastian Lletget to Matt Miazga and much more, the guys break down every move on the spectrum from official to rumored and everywhere in between. 1:35 - What we're monitoring on Transfer Deadline Day 4:40 - Come find us at Black Hart in Minnesota for a live show! 7:35 - Brandon Vazquez is an All-Star! Is the USMNT next? 13:18 - Does LA have a striker controversy? 17:57 - Can Riqui Puig fix the Galaxy? 28:29 - LAFC continue to make moves, round out roster 36:56 - Richie Laryea comes home 41:22 - How much does Matt Miazga help Cincy's defense? 47:58 - Breaking down Sebastian Lletget to Dallas 1:01:40 - Minnesota loading up as the window closes 1:04:03 - John Brooks to the Quakes? 1:08:10 - Vancouver quietly putting together a squad 1:11:50 - Mailbag
We're back to Monday Nights! Join us as we recap the last two weeks in Gs world. We talk Riqui Puig rumors and what he would bring to the LA Galaxy.Gaston Brugman's impact on the team and formation, plus our thoughts on the victory over Atlanta United and the defeat vs FC Dallas. Follow us […] The post SFTS – W vs ATL, L vs FCD, Brugman! Puig? appeared first on Straight from the Stands.
On Monday's episode of Futbol Americas, Sebastian Salazar and Herculez Gomez react to Riqui Puig's verbal agreement to join LA Galaxy. Is the FC Barcelona man the right signing for Los Angeles? Then the guys discuss Weston McKennie's shoulder injury that will keep him sidelined for the start of the Serie A season. Next we recap the weekend action in MLS. Is DC United's comeback win over Orland City a fluke win or the Wayne Rooney effect? Finally we discuss a pair of struggling Liga MX giants. What is the problem with Guadalajara and Club America? Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
On today's episode, it's time for some listener questions! The whole crew is back on mic to answer your questions: 1) What are the best ways to better understand soccer strategy and formations? Aside from watching games, are there online resources or something of that ilk? 2) Why do Mexican clubs have so many sponsors on their kits? Are there any other leagues who handle sponsors similarly? 3) How are we feeling about Leeds' transfer window so far? 4) What went wrong at Barcelona for Riqui Puig? 5) Is it a disadvantage for the USWNT to play in the CONCACAF W Championship while the UEFA Women's Euros are happening? Does the overall strength of NWSL balance out any difference in international competition? 6) How did Wembley come to be a national stadium where no club team plays? What other nations have this arrangement, and what in your eyes are the benefits of having a national stadium? 7) Why do people make fun of RFK Stadium and FedEx Field so much? Sponsors! Indochino! Get $50 off any purchase of $399 or more by using promo code 'TSS' at Indochino.com! Helix Sleep! Helix is offering up to $200 off all mattress orders AND two free pillows for our listeners at HelixSleep.com/TSS! American Giant! Get 20% off your first order when you use promo code 'TSS' at american-giant.com! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices